Saturday, April 4, 2015

10 Must Haves from Target to Dress Up Your Easter Table #TargetStyle



It never fails, every holiday I'm instantly brought back to memories of my grandma and the many family filled days spent in her apartment on the Lower East Side in Manhattan. For Whatever reason, she rarely ventured out of the house with us but it didn't bother my sister, cousins and I at all because our visits were always filled with love & laughter. We'd all be dressed in our Sunday best outfits (which for me included those uncomfortable white shoes with the annoying buckles), the house would be filled with the aroma of her yummy home-cooking (I'd watch her smack away a hand of a sneaky uncle who'd try to sample a dish) and we'd quickly notice the fun themed details that were perfectly placed throughout every room as we searched for plastic eggs filled with chocolate and money.

Mother Nature's temperamental weather over the last few weeks had me seriously caught off guard by how quickly Easter snuck up on us. Wasn't it just snowing a few days ago? Feeling unprepared  and remembering that I attended a Spring  preview for Target I thought I'd share some table decor inspiration in case you had some last minute shopping and decorating to do before all of the festivities. 

I swear my grandmother would have loved going to Target, or sending one of us to shop for her because you can always grab some great finds and deals even at the last minute.


Easter

Easter

1. Retro style dotted textured tumblers // 2. multi-color floral table runner // 3. Egg wreath // 
4. Coral serving tray (mint)  5. Turquoise and pink appetizer plates // 6. Happy Easter garland // 7. Easter hanging paper flowers //  8. Bunny cookie jar // 9. Easter swirly straw cups
 10. Egg topiary

This year we'll be heading to the Bronx Zoo for an early afternoon Easter egg hunt and then headed to dinner at my parents place. What do you have planned for this holiday weekend? Whatever it is, I hope you live in the moment and enjoy!


*Disclosure: Media & bloggers in attendance received a gift-card for attending. No other compensation was given and opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...