Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy Weekend! Let's LINK Up




I don't know about you, but I just didn't think this day would ever come, but I am so thankful it's Friday and not for any other particular reason than that it's the end of the week. Spring is now going right up there with seasons I'm not pleased with , it's running a pretty close second to winter. Don't get me wrong I'm thankful for warmer days but the pollen, the grass and whatever else that's floating around has caused lots of eye-ball rubbing, drippy nose, scratchy throat and itchy parts kind of reactions from my two lil' monsters. Which inevitably means we grown-ups feel super helpless because the prescribed grape stuff isn't working which results in sleepless nights for us.  What do you guys have planned for the weekend, anything good? Tomorrow, weather permitting we'll head to the Madison Square Park & Time Out Kids Spring Fest, which should be awesome. On Sunday you'll find me at the New York Baby Show bright and early and then I'm hoping to squeeze in a trip to Flushing Meadow Park for the World's Fair Anniversary. Whatever fun and relaxation you find yourselves getting into I hope you live in the moments and enjoy!

Here's a few of my fave links from around the web to help you pass the time:

5 other Fun NYC events to check out // International Food Festival // BayFest2014 // Touch- A-Truck Street Fair // Dance Parade & Festival // LIC Springs Block Party //


This parody of the New York City MTA will make for a good laugh.

Things Parisians do that amaze New Yorkers  and vice versa.


Coca-Cola x Opi collaboration has made some fun colors with lots of pop!

A fantastic sequin jacket  can make any day better and brighter.

Work out your abs, so you can werk this swimsuit and if you're shy this tankini will make you feel hot.


Every rooftop should be styled to look as gorgeous as this one.


A watermelon cooler must be added to your festive summer drink list this year.

Keep lunchtime simple with these 2 ingredient sandwiches.


Are you a serial wedding guest? Then the book Save the Date is your next must read!

Romantic and Quirky wedding signs your guests will find charming.

I've always loved Rent the Runway, but because of this capsule collection I'll be hooked forever!


DIY jungle nursery art for the kiddies will look adorable in their space.

10 things to do with your kids this summer.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...