Thursday, February 20, 2014

Everything's Coming Up Roses, Daisies & Peonies

           




My hubby swears he spied a few blades of grass peeking from beneath a mound of snow outside, and I told him this cabin fever has him delusional. Definitely a bit of wishful thinking because I for one have had enough of the cold & slush. This little touch of sunshine that's beaming off my pile of magazines on the windowsill has me hopeful for the Spring days that are only four weeks away. In the meantime I'm loving all the floral finds that have sprung up in stores & on the pages of my fave reads. These are hardly the prints that scream grandma's curtains! Have any of these fresh and fun blossoms caught your eye?

  1. Dolce & Gabanna sunglasses.
  2. Navy floral oxfords from the Gap.
  3. Band of Gypsies, kimono jacket.
  4. Floral chambray shirt from the Gap.
  5. Kate Spade tulip top.
  6. Floral terry pants from Anthropologie.
  7. Floral and lace bralet from Asos.
  8. Peter Pilotto for Target swim collection.
  9. Peonie bandeau bikini set from Topshop.
  10. Keepsake Second Chance floral dress from Lulu's.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...